Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sorry, but it is not as bad as the chain letter that predicts your demise


Yesterday I was so graciously presented with a blog award. I don't really know what for but it definitely made me feel like I was the first kid picked in gym class. Smiles all around my home office. Of course I am desperately afraid that if I don't comply I will be shunned from the blog world, JK. My new blog buddy Eileen poked me with props so I feel it is only appropriate to post her blog and for you all to check it out!
Leave her some encouraging words and check out some beach wedding shots that will make you want to move asap!
So the rules of being blog saluted are verbatim what I just cut and pasted below!!

Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award. Here is the list of newly discovered blogs that I am tagging for this lovely award!

I am still fairly new to this blog world so I don't quite follow 15 Blogs yet but these are the ones I check out often and enjoy.
***Some of these ladies may or may not have already been nominated, I couldn't really tell.. Enjoy :)
.
A Few Good Sperm
Divine Secrets of the Infertility Sisterhood
Fertility Socks
How Babies Are Really Made
IVF here I come!
My journey with Endometriosis
My Journey- through IVF
One Day at a Time
Our Infertility Journey
Stirrup Queens and Sperm Palace Jesters
The Sassy Infertile Lady
Trying for a baby

No comments:

Post a Comment