Monday, January 4, 2010

Cheers to 2010!


What a year it has been. I still can't believe that it has been 12 months since we began our journey. It seems like yesterday, but we are hopeful that the painful, heartbreaking and trying period is behind us. I thank all you wonderful women who have supported and shared with me over the last several months. I know many of you are still struggling or have experienced yet another loss. How you remain positive and strong is often beyond me.

I feel blessed to be in my position and my heart and hopes go out to everyone who is still in the shoes I once possessed. I will always cherish the friendships and words of wisdom from everyone who has touched my life through this process. So without crying more than I already do lately, Cheers to a healthy, successful, baby filled 2010!

There is 2 feet of snow up here in VT, so I spent the majority of the weekend nesting and cleaning like crazy. I still tire very easily and get some interesting nudges and growing pains, but for the most part still feel pretty good for 5 months with twins.


NYE was tame and spent with my brother and sister in-law. We enjoyed a nice dinner and were home by 11:50pm. I was out cold by 12:10am! I guess I should enjoy my sleep while I can:)

**Here our 11 year old husky gets comfortable in our front yard. She is totally in her element. At least I get out of shoveling!




2 comments:

  1. beautiful Dog!

    Here's to a blessed 2010 for both of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your husky!!!!!!! So gorgeous!!! I guess some of that nesting and cleaning includes vacuuming doggy hair. ;) I can relate - we do it with our german shepherd/husky mixed dod.

    Cheers to BABIES IN 2010!!!

    Kristen :)

    ReplyDelete