Wednesday, January 6, 2010

21 weeks and growing and growing and growing....

I was talking with my friend Nikki last night and she asked me how big I was getting. It dawned on me that I literally woke up one morning and needed help getting out of bed. Being vertically challenged my legs dangle off the bed when trying to ground them, so either I need the help of my husband or I slither off my bed on my back using my hands as a lowering device. The mattress is higher than I thought.

Oh and I have horrific heart burn already. I never knew how bad that can actually feel. I also have finally succumbed to throwing away all the old, yes um old and used pregnancy tests. I was neurotic, I am still neurotic.  Honestly there was something about seeing those lines get darker and darker each day. I put the dates and times on them and I had no intention of every throwing them away. My husband told me it was best and that saving the biohazard bin with all the needles was worse. Sorry I am not ready to throw those away just yet.

Welcome to my world.


9 comments:

  1. You look great! Yes the heartburn sucks...I had TUMs in my nightstand and would wake up and take one in the night and also in my purse for throughout the day!

    Oh, and I still have my biohazard container with all the needles and my twins are almost 4 months! It is crazy what you hang on to!

    Keep up the good work, momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! LOVE the tummy shots :)
    My OB had me on Zantac for the heartburn. I didn't star getting it until the last week (well, I was 41 weeks then...) and I was floored at how horrible it was!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look adorable :) even if you do roll in and out of bed ;) -- nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS PICTURE!!!! Yay for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brooke, You look so good! You are going to be such a hot mama! I love reading your blog...thanks for sharing your experience. Have a great weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your comment and support on my blog - I know it has been some time and I am just replying! I will let you know if I have any questions about fFN.

    That's a lovely belly shot you have! And btw, about saving all those pee sticks etal. I have been saving each and every darn thing, including the containers and tablet packets of even my prenatal pills!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG look at you, I miss you Brookie. Feb, I am coming up, let me know what weekend works for you <3 Bianca

    ReplyDelete