Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Countdown to 2nd Trimester is on!

I feel like my last few posts have been riddled with complaints, so it is only normal to start this post off doing just that. I feel like crap. I am a walking zombie. I eat way to much bread. I can't seem to get enough sleep. BUT! I am almost into the second trimester and I couldn't be happier about that. So I am sucking it up and pushing on with my pops, ginger ale and loaf of bread.

We met with our HR OB group on Monday and were very pleased. My doc and group are pretty direct, don't sugar coat and will tell you how it really is. The head doc answered all 35+ questions I had, none of which she made me feel were outlandish. We covered everything from birth options to H1N1 and everything in between. I am really looking forward to being under their care. I was even given a mask in the event I sit next to a germ thrower on the plane. Now if only they could tell me which organic bedding is the best and what I am having so I can get on decorating!

We had another ultrasound and everything looks wonderful. Every time we have to wait for the next U/S seems like an eternity. I am so relieved to see that things are progressing as should be. I have to travel for work next week so I won't have the NT scan until November 10th. Hopefully by then the nauz and tiredness will be replaced with a feeling of rebirth, ha. Maybe I will even grow back the few million brain cells I have lost.

My husband and I celebrated our one year anniversary last Sunday as well. We went back to our ceremony and reception site, took pics and reminisced. It still seems like yesterday and so much has happened in a year. We are truly blessed. After dinner we ate what was remaining of our cake and talked for the thousandth time about baby names. I am so excited!

October 18, 2008




October 18, 2009









1 comment:

  1. Whoo Hoo! So excited you're coming to your next trimester! I have my first ultrasound tomorrow. I skipped last week's because I'm not real cool with ultrasounds while pregnant... but, since I'm still on estrogen (eager to get off, grateful that I was able to drop the progesterone cream weeks ago!) I figured I better get the 8 week ultrasound and see what they say. I've been sick as a dog (all day morning sickness) but happy as hell. :)

    So happy for you!!!! Yeehaw!!!!

    Cheers XOXO,
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete